Massage is a relaxing treatment to make you feel great.
Therapeutic pressure point massage benefits:
- increasing blood circulation
- reduces inflammation and swelling
- reduces stiffness in joints
- loosens tight muscles
- promotes lymphatic drainage
- aides in the development of muscle and connective tissue reconstruction
- decreases scar tissue formation
All this while providing natural healing. Our licensed therapists will provide you with the right treatment to get you out of pain and feeling great again.
What Makes Our Massage Different
What separates our massage therapy from other businesses that offer massage is that our licensed therapists are under the direction of a supervised physician. This means the patient gets the highest level of care and knowledge available. Doctor-prescribed massage is often covered under your health insurance.
Our licensed neuromuscular massage therapists are specially trained in the following forms of therapy: Myofascial Release; Lymphatic drainage; Sport Massage; Effleurage; Pétrissage; Swedish and/or Tapotement (stroking, compression, percussion)