Congratulations! You are taking the next exciting step toward the recovery of your health – your most valuable possession. At our office, we see patients with a variety of health problems that respond to chiropractic care. To help you get the most from your investment of time and money, here are some suggestions we share with our newest patients:
- Keep Your Scheduled Appointments. Each visit builds on the ones before. Your care recommendations are based on our success with other patients with similar health problems.
- Loved One Checkup. Your most valued asset is the health of not only you but also those that mean the most to you. Let them share in the journey and enjoy the benefits of Optimal Health in the years to come.
- Optimal Health Education. Life changing information that will have a profound effect on your progress. Integral parts of learning how to maximize your adjustments and how to always be moving towards Optimal Health.
- Follow our Tips To Help Your Healing – Naturally. Learn and change simple daily tasks in our life will pay dividends in healing faster and creating the proper habits to keep our health achievements.
- Give It Time. Healing is a process that takes time and is influenced by many factors. Retraining muscles and soft tissues needed to support your spine properly can take weeks to months of intensive care.
Yours for better health, naturally!
Dr. Mark Travers